Search This Blog

The Clever Clipper Caper


by Bibi the Cat



I should have been suspicious when my servants began to hold me. The pet human with whom I live held me while the "other" (the one I trusted) clipped my long, gorgeous nails. I cried and squirmed; all to no avail. The claws were clipped.

As soon as I broke free (their version states they "let me go"), I ran into the other room and hid. I'm clever at hiding, so they never found me.

Later, I returned to the dread room wherein said crime occurred. Anger and resentment surged up within me and I bounded across the room, leaped on the table where the instrument of torture lay, and knocked something off - all in one, fell swoop. After the fact, I realized I had knocked off the file - the one they never use. I didn't care; the point was made. I'm no one with whom to toy.

After my display of strength and clever aggression, they left me alone. Once again, I rule. I am the queen of the residence, and no one bothers me. There is order in the universe once again.

(Though, strangely, it seems this has all happened before. Perhaps a dream...?)



No comments:

Post a Comment